- Referenced in 346 articles
- expressive programming model and successful type inference, leading to good performance for a wide range...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- sound, polymorphic type system featuring type inference. The OCaml system is an industrial-strength implementation...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- spatial sampling, model diagnostics, and formal inference. Data types include point patterns, line segment patterns ... simulated automatically. Also provides facilities for formal inference (such as chi-squared tests) and model...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- power of static typing and automatic type inference. In addition, the book shows...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- pairs, records, intersections, unions, differences), precise type inference for patterns and error localization...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- FreshML used a complicated static type system inferring information about the ’freshness’ of names ... perhaps surprisingly) that a standard type system without freshness inference, coupled with a conventional treatment...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- propose a scheme that combines type inference and run-time checking to make existing ... then we present a surprisingly simple type inference algorithm that is able to infer ... infer that most or all of the pointers are statically verifiable to be type safe...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- This paper introduces a new type of fuzzy inference systems, denoted as dynamic evolving neural ... DENFIS is calculated through a fuzzy inference system based on m-most activated fuzzy rules ... creation of a first-order Takagi-Sugeno-type fuzzy rule set for a DENFIS online...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Finally, the static debugger provides a type inference system that explains speciﬁc inferences in terms...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- theorem-prover for first-order logic and type theory. The latter is a cut-down ... ETPS issues commands to apply rules of inference in specified ways, and the computer handles ... formulas from them. The rules of inference and predefined problems in ETPS are mostly taken ... Andrews, An Introduction to Mathematical Logic and Type Theory: To Truth Through Proof, Second Edition...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- checks definitions of polytypic functions, and infers the types of all other expressions using...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- typed language with parametric polymorphism and type inference. The types are similar to those...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- lightweight header-only library that exposes C++ types in Python and vice versa, mainly ... code in traditional extension modules by inferring type information using compile-time introspection...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- that it executes monadic tactics during type inference...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- type signature. The type and effect of expressions can also be inferred ... automatically, and we describe a polymorphic type inference system based on Hindley-Milner style inference ... example, if an expression can be typed without an exn effect, then it will never...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- free package of programs for inferring phylogenies. It is distributed as source code, documentation files ... number of different types of executables. These Web pages, by Joe Felsenstein of the Department...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- explanation of how Hindley-Milner type inference is adapted to cater for variable-variable overloading ... terms are minimally annotated with types for unambiguous printing...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- high-level programming language combining constraint inference with concurrency. Typical application areas of Oz include ... sophisticated graphical user interfaces. Oz is dynamically typed and has first-class procedures, classes, objects ... powerful primitives for programming constraint inference engines at a high level...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- convey. Because it has full type inference, the system verifies, without requiring source code annotations ... programming language equipped with a type system that features ... simultaneously subtyping, ML polymorphism and full type inference. Flow Caml handles a large part...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- simple type theory with partial functions and subtypes. Mathematical specification and inference are performed relative...