- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- LattE (Lattice point Enumeration) is a computer software...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- The program calculates the density (pdf), cumulative distribution...