- Referenced in 7 articles
- essential component of protein structure prediction, since ultimately the accuracy of a model determines ... scoring functions successfully tested at the eighth round of the community-wide blind test experiment...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 1191 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 937 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1423 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 2331 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 1 article
- a portable arbitrary precision math library in C...
- Referenced in 3479 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- XBLAS - Extra Precise Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines. This...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- The Parallel Linear Algebra for Scalable Multi-core...