- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 403 articles
- UMDES Software Library: UMDES-LIB is a library...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- sbioPN: sbioPN: Simulation of deterministic and stochastic spatial...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 1190 articles
- PRMLT: Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning Toolbox. This...