- Referenced in 1 article
- assessment of fibre evidence. The pre-assessment and assessment involves uncertain reasoning through a Bayesian...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- fusing many individual OET-KNN (optimized evidence-theoretic K nearest neighbor) classifiers operated in various ... signal peptide annotations or are annotated with uncertain terms but are classified by Signal...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- which was engineered according to the optimized evidence-theoretic K-nearest neighbors rule ... subcellular location annotation or are annotated with uncertain terms such as ’probable’, ’potential’, ’perhaps...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1101 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- Decision Making in Manufacturing Environment Using Graph Theory...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- ProbLog is a probabilistic logic programming language based...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- AgenaRisk uses the latest developments from the field...
- Referenced in 349 articles
- The Efficient Global Optimization (EGO) algorithm solves costly...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- FEAPpv A Finite Element Analysis Program: Personal Version...
- Referenced in 1137 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 1335 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- Z-Tree: Zurich Toolbox for ready-made economic...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- Orthogonal polynomials. Computation and approximation. Orthogonal polynomials are...
- Referenced in 1127 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...