- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 764 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1461 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...