- Referenced in 1 article
- estimators and estimating their variance under unequal probability sampling. Single and two stage sampling designs...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Statistica Neerlandica). For example, data with unequal time intervals can be treated efficiently, since ... case, the nonlinear parameter restrictions of the sampled model can be implemented with specialized Kalman ... also use the Edgeworth-Hermite expansion of probability densities to obtain generalized Gauss filters (GGHF...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- InterViewer: Dynamic visualization of protein-protein interactions From...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- We propose the IIPS framework for specifying inductive...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- R2WinBUGS: Running WinBUGS and OpenBUGS from R / S...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...