- Referenced in 109 articles
- recent advances on robust unfitted finite element methods on cut meshes. These methods are designed...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Dune-UDG: a cut-cell framework for unfitted discontinuous Galerkin methods. Simulations on complex shaped ... domains are of big interest as the mesh generation for such domains is still ... methods avoid the problems of mesh-generation by using unfitted discretizations on cut-cell meshes...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 357 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 941 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1091 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 429 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- UG -- a flexible software toolbox for solving partial...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The finite element package SyFi is a C...