- Referenced in 112 articles
- recent advances on robust unfitted finite element methods on cut meshes. These methods are designed...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Dune-UDG: a cut-cell framework for unfitted discontinuous Galerkin methods. Simulations on complex shaped ... domains are of big interest as the mesh generation for such domains is still ... methods avoid the problems of mesh-generation by using unfitted discretizations on cut-cell meshes...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 963 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 434 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 494 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- UG -- a flexible software toolbox for solving partial...