- Referenced in 2 articles
- both are not compatible with those of relational databases. On the other hand, production rule ... databases fail to possess the fuzzy reasoning ability. Proposed in this paper is a framework ... uniform way it allows matches including fuzzy linguistic variables as well as fuzzy numbers ... uniform framework to provide the rule-based languages with fuzzy match facilities semantically enhanced...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 2957 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1734 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1741 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- APL (named after the book A Programming Language...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- ASSAT (Answer Sets by SAT solvers) is a...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Electre Methods. Over the last three decades a...