- Referenced in 2 articles
- part will be devoted to the unimodal singularities up to corank 2. All algorithms...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- qZeil is a Mathematica implementation of q-analogues...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1859 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1472 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 718 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 3266 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- REDLOG is a package that extends the computer...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...
- Referenced in 947 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...