Atlas of Lie Groups
- Referenced in 12 articles
- importance is the problem of the unitary dual: classifying all of the irreducible unitary representations ... project to compute the unitary dual, by mathematical and computational methods. We are also planning ... groups and representation theory, in particular unitary representations, available to the general mathematical public...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- The subroutine library SLICOT provides Fortran 77 implementations...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...