- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Often scientists need to locate appropriate software for...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- SuSpect: A Fortran code for the supersymmetric and...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- SOFTSUSY: a program for calculating supersymmetric spectra. SOFTSUSY...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 1423 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- MadEvent: Automatic event generation with MadGraph.We present a...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- ATLFAST 2.0 a fast simulation package for ATLAS...
- Referenced in 1137 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 1335 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...