- Referenced in 178 articles
- from problems posed on extremely large, unstructured grids, there has been a recent resurgence ... possibility of multigrid-like performance on unstructured grids. The sheer size of many modern physics...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- especially interested in adaptive local grid refinement on unstructured meshes, multigrid solvers and parallelization techniques ... different fields. UG (abbreviation for Unstructured Grids) has been designed to overcome these problems ... tools for the generation and manipulation of unstructured meshes in two and three space dimensions...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- reading, representing, processing, and visualizing unstructured grids, with particular emphasis on the corner-point format ... transport solvers capable of handling general unstructured grids. The toolbox is intended for rapid prototyping...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- systems to be used such as unstructured grids. The S-GeMS source code is made...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- allowing the use of highly flexible, unstructured grids. Typical ADCIRC applications have included: (i) modeling...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- reading, representing, processing, and visualizing unstructured grids, with particular emphasis on the corner-point format...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- also be used to build unstructured hybrid grids where ... overlap is replaced by an unstructured grid...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- range of governing systems on mixed unstructured grids containing various element types. It is also...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- elliptic partial differential equations discretized on unstructured grids with finite elements. A lean algebraic multigrid...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- codes using iterative solvers in unstructured grid problems. This method is realized as a suite...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- industry-standard black-oil model on unstructured grids. The resulting simulator has been thoroughly validated...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- flow solver for unstructured grids of arbitrary elements. It solves the three-dimensional, compressible Reynolds ... Averaged Navier-Stokes (RANS) equations on hybrid grids. The code is currently being extended ... realistic, large scale, parallel computations. The unstructured formulation allows Edge to be used for problems ... accelerate convergence, residual smoothing and a multi-grid technique can be employed. Low Mach-number...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- diverging channel using an adapted unstructured triangulated grid, a flow around a planetary probe...
NAS Parallel Benchmarks
- Referenced in 128 articles
- benchmarks for unstructured adaptive mesh, parallel I/O, multi-zone applications, and computational grids. Problem sizes...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- discontinuous Galerkin method on unstructured grids, written in Matlab / GNU Octave. It is primarily intended...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- general capability moving body overset grid assembly. The Structured, Unstructured, and Generalized overset Grid AssembleR ... create an overset composite grid from structured, unstructured, and/or general polyhedral grids for node...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Elements of various orders. KARDOS uses unstructured grids in one, two, and three space dimensions...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- centered monotonic finite volume scheme on unstructured-grids. Three-temperature (3T), unstructured-mesh, non-equilibrium...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- module which implements the DUNE grid interface providing unstructured simplicial and cube grids. A detailed...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- based simulation toolkit on GPUs: unstructured grid finite element geometric multigrid solvers with strong smoothers ... multigrid approach for problems relying on unstructured grids. We augment our GPU- and multicore-oriented...