- Referenced in 191 articles
- adaptive local grid refinement on unstructured meshes, multigrid solvers and parallelization techniques ... different fields. UG (abbreviation for Unstructured Grids) has been designed to overcome these problems ... generation and manipulation of unstructured meshes in two and three space dimensions as well...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- Simple Mesh Generator in MATLAB. Creating a mesh is the first step in a wide ... scientific computing and computer graphics. An unstructured simplex mesh requires a choice of meshpoints (vertex...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- variety of algorithms for partitioning unstructured graphs, meshes, and for computing fill-reducing orderings...
NAS Parallel Benchmarks
- Referenced in 128 articles
- extended to include new benchmarks for unstructured adaptive mesh, parallel I/O, multi-zone applications...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- arising from finite element methods on unstructured meshes...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- dimensional (2D and 3D) structured and unstructured meshes. It was designed to interactively handle very...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- general topology optimization framework using unstructured polygonal finite element meshes. We present an efficient Matlab ... issues pertaining to the use of unstructured meshes and arbitrary design domains in topology optimization...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Sierra Toolkit Mesh product provides a unstructured mesh in-memory, parallel-distributed database. Mesh capabilities...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ParFUM - Parallel Framework for Unstructured Meshing. The ParFUM framework makes it easy to write adaptive ... parallel programs that utilize unstructured meshes. Programs can be written in Fortran90 ... ParFUM is designed to allow for mesh modification, including refinement and coarsening. Using the ParFUM ... many ”chunks” of the unstructured mesh. These chunks are created from the serial mesh using...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Unstructured Mesh Solution Techniques using the NSU3D Solver. NSU3D is an unstructured mesh Reynolds-averaged ... inverts small block-diagonal matrices at each mesh point. This is generalized to a line ... method, using lines generated within the unstructured mesh based on the strength of the edge...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- unstructured simplex mesh OpenGL display and manipulation tool for use with the finite element research...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- numerical algorithms and scientific computations on unstructured meshes can be viewed as the independent application ... local operation everywhere on a mesh. This local operation is often called a computational kernel ... itself naturally to parallel computation. An unstructured mesh can be described by sets of entities ... parallel executions of computational kernels on unstructured meshes or graphs...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- geometrical modeling, effective definition of analysis data, meshing, data transfer to analysis software, as well ... engineering using numerical methods: structured, unstructured or particle based meshes, boundary and loading conditions, material...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- computing 2D and axisymmetric flows on unstructured meshes written by Bijan Mohammadi. To solve...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- complexity of programming parallel unstructured mesh applications, a parallel library for unstructured mesh problems (PLUMP ... local refinement and dynamic repartioning of meshes distributed over a processor array. The constituent routines ... then discuss its use in parallelizing two unstructured problems with dynamic aspects, namely a tight...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- PUMI: Parallel unstructured mesh infrastructure. The Parallel Unstructured Mesh Infrastructure (PUMI) is designed to support ... representation of, and operations on, unstructured meshes as needed for the execution of mesh-based ... support the needs of parallel unstructured mesh simulations, PUMI also supports a specific...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Volume of Fluid algorithm on arbitrary unstructured meshes with local dynamic adaptive mesh refinement using ... algorithm with support for arbitrary unstructured meshes and dynamic local Adaptive Mesh Refinement ... geometrical VoF algorithm supports arbitrary unstructured meshes in order to enable computations involving flow domains...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- physical problem but no knowledge of unstructured mesh discretization methods can write accurate, efficient numerical ... used with both structured and unstructured meshes. We have developed a research code (called...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- coupled modules for mesh generation, spatial discretization, time integration, nonlinear equations, linear algebra, spatial ... adaptivity, and visualization. The software uses unstructured triangular meshes and adaptive local error control...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- processing and editing of unstructured 3D triangular meshes. The system is aimed to help ... processing of the typical not-so-small unstructured models arising in 3D scanning, providing ... inspecting, rendering and converting this kind of meshes. The system is heavily based...