- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 942 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- SINTEF has developed software libraries as part of...