- Referenced in 3 articles
- global objects, as well as use-after-free bugs. It employs a specialized memory allocator...
- Referenced in 1 article
- integer overflow, division by zero and use-after-free, and is applicable for a wide...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- CUTE: a concolic unit testing engine for C...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- KLEE: Unassisted and Automatic Generation of High-Coverage...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- DART: directed automated random testing. We present a...
- Referenced in 2760 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Pixy: a static analysis tool for detecting web...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Dytan: a generic dynamic taint analysis framework. Dynamic...