- Referenced in 639 articles
- Emacs mode, and a graphical user interface common to most platforms. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- done either interactively using the graphical user interface or in ASCII text files using Gmsh...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- between sparse matrix representations.\parThe simple user interface shields the user from the details ... returning simple handles to opaque objects. Additional user-callable routines are provided for printing ... package is through its MATLAB interface. UMFPACK is incorporated as a built-in operator...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- application servers, and six graphical user interface toolkits...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- desired accuracy.User-friendly graphical-user-interface...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- rapid application development (RAD) of graphical user interface (GUI) applications, access to databases using Data...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- SPLIDA has an S-Plus graphical user interface (GUI) for much of its functionality. This...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- library that functions as the main user interface of FEniCS. A large part ... provide a simple and consistent user interface, DOLFIN wraps the functionality of other FEniCS components...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- interactive environment, visualization tools, and graphical user interface elements supplied by current versions of MATLAB...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- features an easy-to-use graphical user interface, and a computationally powerful algorithm...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- introduced we may mention a flexible user interface which is very similar to that...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- regression problem. There is a friendly user interface in which to make these changes...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- specification, rapid prototyping, theorem proving, user interface design, and hardware verification, among other things...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- tool set using its graphical user interface...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- reflects a complete redesign of the user interface and internal organization, with some algorithmic improvements...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- preconditioners. hypre provides various conceptual interfaces to enable application users to access the library ... their problems. This paper presents the conceptual interfaces in hypre. An overview of the preconditioners...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- linear algebra functions. A portable window system interface forms the basis of a dynamic graphics ... number of different graphical user interface environments, such as the Macintosh operating system...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- multi agent systems, and sophisticated graphical user interfaces. Oz is dynamically typed and has first...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- package, MLn, but with a graphical user interface (as well as other additional features ... Greek letters and multiple subscripts, so the user needs to be (or become) familiar with...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- world. Furthermore, it helps building Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) for mathematical procedures by providing sophisticated...