- Referenced in 1067 articles
- Introduction to the Bootstrap”. Software (bootstrap, cross-validation, jackknife) and data for the book...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- Matlab toolbox for reliable computing and self-validating algorithms. It comprises of self-validating methods...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- information that becomes available when documents are validated using XML Schema. A backwards compatibility mode...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- beiseite: Proof found. if the formula is valid, SPASS beiseite: Completion found. if the formula ... valid and because validity in first-order logic is undecidable, SPASS may run forever without...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- system produces a verifiable proof, which validates both the clausification phase and the refutation...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- applications. Part III shows the validity of the HAM for nonlinear PDEs, such...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- partial-order plan, or states that no valid plan exists.par We provide empirical evidence...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- graphical aid to the interpretation and validation of cluster analysis...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- methods from frequentist statistics, such as cross validation, are also supported.) Since December...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- distributed applications. CESAR allows the progressive validation of the algorithmic description of a system...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- group theoretical concepts and about currently valid definitions and values. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- used to prove the validity (or, dually, the satisfiability) of first-order formulas ... CVC4 is the fourth in the Cooperating Validity Checker family of tools (CVC, CVC Lite...
Control System Toolbox
- Referenced in 139 articles
- other interactive and automated techniques. You can validate your design by verifying rise time, overshoot...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- probing; construct feasible solutions generate strong valid inequalities perform variable fixing based on reduced prices...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- smoothed intensity, relative risk estimation with cross-validated bandwidth selection, mark correlation functions, segregation indices...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- entry point (main function) by a valid execution. Verification of safety properties may be reduced...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- AVISPA (Automated Validation of Internet Security Protocols and Applications) is a push-button tool ... automated validation of Internet security-sensitive protocols and applications. It provides a modular and expressive...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- language, its formal semantics and the validation of concurrent plans. We observe that PDDL2.1...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- what may actually have been performed. For validated emotion labels, please use version ... sequence is fully FACS coded. In addition validated emotion labels have been added ... classifier with leave-one-out subject cross-validation was used. Both sets of results...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- demonstrated by a series of cross-validation tests on the benchmark data sets that covered...