- Referenced in 602 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1216 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 657 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3162 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2650 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- lpSolve: Interface to Lp_solve v. 5.5 to...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- TOMLAB is a general purpose development and modeling...
- Referenced in 506 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- CAViaR: Conditional autoregressive value at risk by regression...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- R package vars: VAR Modelling , Estimation, lag selection...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- The GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) package is...
- Referenced in 937 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 757 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 971 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- The Multi-Parametric Toolbox (MPT) is a free...