- Referenced in 10 articles
- van der Waerden numbers w(2;3,t). ... Especially we introduce a novel (open-source...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- March_eq: Implementing additional reasoning into an efficient...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- UBCSAT: An implementation and experimentation environment for SLS...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- PSATO: a Distributed/parallel Prover for propositional satisfiability (SAT...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SATO: A Solver for Propositional Satisfiability: The Davis...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- PaMiraXT: parallel SAT solving with threads and message...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- PicoSAT essentials. We describe and evaluate optimized compact...
- Referenced in 416 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...
- Referenced in 3479 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- The Glucose SAT Solver. Glucose is based on...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- PMSat: A parallel version of MiniSAT. Parallel computing...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- A distributed version of Syrup. A portfolio SAT...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- The OKlibrary: A generative research platform for (generalised...