- Referenced in 244 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2957 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- We describe an interactive surface visualization tool implemented...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1734 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- PSwarm: a hybrid solver for linearly constrained global...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1741 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...