- Referenced in 42 articles
- routines contain no information related to the formulation and thus can be extended, developed ... various steps taken in casting the optimal shape problem as a sizing optimization problem. This ... they are related to the design variables of the discrete optimization problem. The Matlab code...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Furthermore, it is sometimes necessary to perform variable transformations in order for the solution ... algorithms for step size control) and alternative formulations of the system (from variable transformations, including...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...