- Referenced in 126 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Experiments with a variable-order type 1 DIMSIM...