- Referenced in 1 article
- from regression models that yield a variance inflation factor within a prespecified limit...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- SYSTAT hat alles, was Sie für die statistische...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- A comparison of complementary automatic modeling methods: RETINA...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 435 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 3127 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2625 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 639 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 498 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...