- Referenced in 2 articles
- verified LLL algorithm. The Lenstra-Lenstra-Lovász basis reduction algorithm, also known as LLL algorithm ... well-known since it was used to implement the first polynomial-time algorithm to factor...
- Referenced in 1856 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 1462 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Certification of termination proofs using CeTA. There are...
- Referenced in 4006 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Locales: a module system for mathematical theories. Locales...
- Referenced in 1935 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 2108 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- fhe: An implementation of the DGHV fully homomorphic...