- Referenced in 28 articles
- MATLAB/Simulink toolbox for modeling, simulating, and verifying hybrid dynamical systems, for designing and simulating model...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- supported by both the random simulator and verifier generator. The tool is SPIN-backwards compatible...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- simulation models. The methodology starts with a simulation model specification in the form ... methodology provides a means to independently verify the correctness of the transition systems ... methodology is illustrated through generation of a simulation program solving the machine interference problem using...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- This requirement can hardly be verified with existing simulation-based planning methods. This observation...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- TAPAAL: editor, simulator and verifier of timed-arc Petri nets. TAPAAL is a new platform ... independent tool for modelling, simulation and verification of timed-arc Petri nets. TAPAAL provides...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- checking tool that allows you to formally verify temporal logic properties of finite state systems ... simulation vectors or a simulation test bench, you verify your design for all possible input...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- loss function, verifying that NSFnets can effectively simulate complex incompressible flows using either...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- splitting rule and negative equality splitting are simulated by the introduction of new predicate definitions ... theorem is proved, the system produces a verifiable proof, which validates both the clausification phase...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- simulation conformance. MAGIC is a software verification project for C source code which verifies conformance ... MAGIC verification engine, i.e., specification conformance using simulation and abstraction refinement. Viewing counterexamples as winning...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- beta, delta, and omega are employed for simulating the leadership hierarchy. In addition, the three ... known test functions, and the results are verified by a comparative study with Particle Swarm...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Purpose Application to model, design, simulate, analyze and verify different types of models based...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- model-checker. Since version 3.4 the simulator can visualize a trace as a message sequence ... constitutes a graphical user interface to the verifier of Uppaal2k. A model-checker for automatic ... automatically loaded and graphically visualized using the simulator. Since version 3.4 it is possible...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- then run it without modification on any simulator that PyNN supports (currently NEURON, NEST, PCSIM ... have been verified to work the same on the different supported simulators. PyNN also provides...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Checker (MRMC) is a software tool for verifying properties over probabilistic models. It supports PCTL ... model checking by discrete-event simulation. This paper presents the tool’s current status...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Users can easily construct, execute and verify the simulation program through the window interface...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- SmartMobile for verified analysis of mechanical systems. Software for modeling and simulation (MSS) of mechanical ... SmartMobile enhances the existing MSS Mobile with verified techniques to provide a guarantee that...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- ROCKFLOW and FEFLOW. Based on the verified simulators, more complex problems are tackled. In this...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- truncation error and the noise of the simulations, to increase the accuracy per unit cost ... computational method is verified against known results. Finally, the simulation method is applied...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- nuclear systems modeling and simulation that provides comprehensive, verified and validated, user-friendly capabilities...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- node Timoshenko’s beam model. Finite element simulation is performed by using a 3-node ... inflatable cantilever beam, is performed to verify the accuracy of our proposed method. The comparisons...