- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- DiVer: SAT-based model checking platform for verifying...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Building formal method tools in the Isabelle/Isar framework...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- The specification language developed by CoFI is called...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- SLAM is a project for checking that software...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 496 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- The development of the RAISE tools. The use...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- IF-2.0: A validation environment for component-based...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 629 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 879 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...