- Referenced in 23 articles
- optimized cross-country sequences of vertex, edge, and face elimination steps. Specifically, for the generation...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- that compute an elimination order, i.e., a permutation of the vertex set. In this paper ... elimination order of width at most (k), but extending it by one more vertex exceeds ... last (c) positions of the partial elimination order such that it can be extended without...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- corresponding to direct interactions are eliminated and (ii) pseudo-vertex collapse subject to the constraints...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- algebraic elimination, optimization, and geometric modeling. Our algorithm exactly computes vertex- and halfspace-representations...
- Referenced in 1 article
- method. The all electron LAPW basis set eliminates the need for pseudopotentials. We discuss ... many body diagrammatic resummations such as the vertex-corrected GW approach and the GW+DMFT...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 637 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1828 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2957 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1734 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2998 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...