- Referenced in 351 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- NCMND minimizes a smooth nonlinear function of n...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- R package pcalg: Estimation of CPDAG/PAG and causal...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- During the last thirty eight years, the LISREL...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- nacopula: Nested Archimedean Copulas. An R package for...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- igraph is a software package for complex network...
- Referenced in 706 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- lavaan: An R package for structural equation modeling...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- R package mboost: Model-Based Boosting. Functional gradient...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- R package bfa Bayesian Gaussian copula factor models...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- The graphical lasso: new insights and alternatives. The...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Matlab toolbox for Estimation of Distribution Algorithms (MATEDA...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Enjoy the Joy of Copulas: With a Package...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- R package ks Kernel Smoothing: Kernel smoothers for...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- JAGS is Just Another Gibbs Sampler. It is...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- R package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- R package mixtools: Tools for analyzing finite mixture...