- Referenced in 90 articles
- Gram-positive bacterial, Gram-negative bacterial and viral proteins, respectively. Using these Web servers ... subcellular locations. Proteins with multiple locations or dynamic features of this kind are particularly interesting...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Algorithm 407 — DIFSUB for solution of ordinary differential...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- UTV Expansin pack: Special-purpose rank-revealing algorithms...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- NCMND minimizes a smooth nonlinear function of n...