- Referenced in 15 articles
- numbers and to identify the reduced numerical dissipation in that regime. Furthermore, the analysis allows ... number (M∞=0.001) to hypersonic (M∞=5) viscous flows are used to illustrate the differences ... conflict is observed between the reduced numerical dissipation and the accuracy or stability...
- Referenced in 1 article
- elastic programs. The practical consequences of the viscous material properties for the mathematical derivation have ... displacements, stresses and strains, permanent deformations, and dissipated energies is made possible. All these quantities...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- YYY is an interactive, graphical tool set for...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...