- Referenced in 12477 articles
- high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB ... algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools, and built-in math functions enable...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- development, Maple helps you analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems. With over 5000 functions ... Clickable Math™ tools to a sophisticated programming language. Using the smart document environment provided...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- Visual Basic is a third-generation event-driven programming language and integrated development environment ... declared legacy in 2008. Microsoft intended Visual Basic to be relatively easy to learn...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- software, and the deﬁnition of visual languages based on graph grammars...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- MATLAB script language, exploits the high-level functions, interactive environment, visualization tools, and graphical user...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- meshing tool with parametric input and advanced visualization capabilities. Gmsh is built around four modules ... text files using Gmsh’s own scripting language...
- Referenced in 610 articles
- developing and carrying out economic experiments. The language used to define the experiments is simple ... logic of interaction and the visual representation, allowing the simple programming of normal form games...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- multi-paradigm visual programming or executable specification language, which has a well-defined static type...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- LabView, ETAS ASCET, and programming languages such as Visual Basic...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- advanced features of the Julia programming language to offer unique functionality while achieving performance ... with state-of-the-art tools for visualization and interactivity...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- supported by Visual Basic for Applications, an object-oriented programming language that can reference ... Data Objects, and many other ActiveX components. Visual objects used in forms and reports expose...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- scripting language, based on the Visual Basic language, and an SDK that allows reading...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- graphically expressed, data flow visual language which provides a visual programming environment within the Khoros ... flows. The purpose in providing a visual language interface to the programs included ... practitioners in the field, the visual language provides support to both novice and experienced programmers...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- CheckVML: A Tool for Model Checking Visual Modeling Languages. In the paper, we present ... formed instance models of any modeling language defined visually by metamodeling and graph transformation techniques ... metamodel. From this intermediate representation the input language of the back-end model checker tool...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- modeling environments. Depending on the underlying visual modeling language, different components are suitable...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- functions. It has a high level programming language allowing access to advanced data structures ... data analysis. 2-D & 3-D Visualization: Graphics functions to visualize, annotate and export data...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Microsoft Visual C++ (often abbreviated as MSVC or VC++) is a commercial (free version available ... /CLI programming languages. It features tools for developing and debugging C++ code, especially code written ... Microsoft .NET Framework. Many applications require redistributable Visual C++ packages to function correctly. These packages...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- OpenGL (Open Graphics Library) is a cross-language, multi-platform application programming interface ... widely used in CAD, virtual reality, scientific visualization, information visualization, flight simulation, and video games...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- integrated collection of program analysis, transformation, and visualization components designed to facilitate experimentation with model ... requirement formalized in Bandera’s temporal specification language, and it generates a program model...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Microsoft Visual C++ and Fortran Powerstation languages version 4.0. Some testing has also been performed...