- Referenced in 3 articles
- modify the parameters of the computation and visualize the results. Based on a non-linear ... either the electrical conductivity or the magnetic permeability with respect to depth, by a regularized...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- SINTEF has developed software libraries as part of...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Web-based visualization of spatial objects in 3DGIS...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Algorithm 843: Improvements to the Schwarz-Christoffel toolbox...
- Referenced in 1081 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- The Getfem project focuses on the development of...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- The MATLAB Reservoir Simulation Toolbox is developed by...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- The Genetic Algorithm Toolbox for MATLAB ® was developed...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Symmetric Galerkin Boundary Element Method. Galerkin Boundary Element...