- Referenced in 13544 articles
- interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- development, Maple helps you analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems. With over 5000 functions ... from Clickable Math™ tools to a sophisticated programming language. Using the smart document environment provided...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- that experiments can be developed quickly, and programming experience is not necessary, though useful ... interaction and the visual representation, allowing the simple programming of normal form games, extensive form...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- molecular visualization program for displaying, animating, and analyzing large biomolecular systems using 3-D graphics ... source code. VMD is designed for modeling, visualization, and analysis of biological systems such ... graphical front end for an external MD program by displaying and animating a molecule undergoing...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- Visual Basic is a third-generation event-driven programming language and integrated development environment ... programming model first released in 1991 and declared legacy in 2008. Microsoft intended Visual Basic...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- PROGRES. PROGRES is a multi-paradigm visual programming or executable specification language, which...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- integrated collection of program analysis, transformation, and visualization components designed to facilitate experimentation with model ... temporal specification language, and it generates a program model and specification in the input language...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- program package, for Windows (32 bit), for analysis and visualization of large networks (having thousands...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- GGobi is an open source visualization program for exploring high-dimensional data. It provides highly...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Diskette. This program (and the accompanying handbook) is a tool to help visualize the properties ... dimensions and Lyapunov exponents etc.par The program provides about 30 maps and differential equations...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- particular data sets, as well as programs for visualizing the structure of the geometric data...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Visual MISER: an efficient user-friendly visual program for solving optimal control problems. The FORTRAN ... hence not user-friendly, requiring FORTRAN programming knowledge. To facilitate the practical application of powerful ... theory and techniques, this paper describes a Visual version of the MISER software, called Visual...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- that can be connected in a visual programing environment to create a high level workﬂow ... adjust the outcome of their simulation or visualization. The networks in SCIRun are flexible enough...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- supported by Visual Basic for Applications, an object-oriented programming language that can reference ... Data Objects, and many other ActiveX components. Visual objects used in forms and reports expose ... their methods and properties in the VBA programming environment, and VBA code modules may declare...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- SplitsTree: A program for analyzing and visualizing evolutionary data. MOTIVATION: Real evolutionary data often contain ... RESULTS: SplitsTree is an interactive program, for analyzing and visualizing evolutionary data, that implements this...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- data analysis through Python scripting and visual programming. Here we report on the scripting part...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Chimera is a highly extensible program for interactive visualization and analysis of molecular structures...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- KnotPlot is a program to visualize and manipulate knots in three and four dimensions. Knots...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- rewriting systems into a high-level visual programming environment...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- MATLAB/Simulink, LabView, ETAS ASCET, and programming languages such as Visual Basic...