- Referenced in 561 articles
- post-processing tasks, e.g. meshing, data visualisation...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- library, dynamic load-balancing, parallel offline visualisation Volume of Fluid advection scheme for interfacial flows...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- positive instances; a clustering method for visualising the performance across multiple algorithms so that...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Software Package BayesX. Functions for exploring and visualising estimation results obtained with BayesX, a free...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- freely available software tool for 3D visualisations and scientific calculations. CLUCalc interprets a script language ... been designed to make mathematical calculations and visualisations very intuitive...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- codes became more readable and using different visualisation facilities inside MATLAB made this package very...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- docking, the atomic affinity grids can be visualised. This can help, for example, to guide...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- state), and the resulting LTS can be visualised, analysed and minimised...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- components. Symmetric and asymmetric discriminant projections for visualisation of the separation of groupings. Cluster validation...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- FROG 2D/3D event display is used for visualisation of the collision final states...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- data transformation, initial investigation, powerful predictive analytics, visualisation and reporting. The open integration platform provides...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- other software. WAVETRAIN includes a plotter to visualise the results of its calculations. WAVETRAIN plots...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- browsers, online manuals, and macros for several visualisation softwares make the package complete and user...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- large problems. The Benders subproblems can be visualised as being attached to the nodes...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- SPLASH: An Interactive Visualisation Tool for Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics Simulations. This paper presents SPLASH ... publicly available interactive visualisation tool for Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics (SPH) simulations. Visualisation of SPH data ... user with a fast, interactive and meaningful visualisation of one, two and three dimensional...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- isomLR, and their inverse transformations). In addition, visualisation and diagnostic tools are implemented as well...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- GWAS Catalog provides a consistent, searchable, visualisable and freely available database of SNP-trait associations...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- data at hand, namely by organising, exploring, visualising, modelling, and so on. The book...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- some 2D-specific routines including a visualisation to PostScript files through the MetaPost or Asymptote...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- systems they design and study, turning interactive visualisation of graph rewriting systems into a high...