- Referenced in 8024 articles
- language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze...
- Referenced in 4194 articles
- development, Maple helps you analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems. With over 5000 functions...
- Referenced in 1154 articles
- constructing test matrices, computing matrix factorizations, visualizing matrices, and carrying out direct search optimization. Various...
- Referenced in 559 articles
- that let you develop algorithms, analyze and visualize simulations, create batch processing scripts, customize...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Visual Basic is a third-generation event-driven programming language and integrated development environment ... declared legacy in 2008. Microsoft intended Visual Basic to be relatively easy to learn ... Visual Basic was derived from BASIC and enables the rapid application development (RAD) of graphical...
- Referenced in 444 articles
- well as an online search capability. Graph visualization of the matrices is provided...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- logic of interaction and the visual representation, allowing the simple programming of normal form games...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- meshing tool with parametric input and advanced visualization capabilities. Gmsh is built around four modules...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- geometric computation, such as: computer graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling, geographic information...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- meshing, specifying your physics, solving, and then visualizing your results.Model set-up is quick, thanks...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- from third grade through college—a tangible, visual way to learn mathematics that increases their...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- data analysis. 2-D & 3-D Visualization: Graphics functions to visualize, annotate and export data ... tools for control system study Signal Processing: Visualize, analyze and filter signals in time...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- exploits the high-level functions, interactive environment, visualization tools, and graphical user interface elements supplied...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- widely used in CAD, virtual reality, scientific visualization, information visualization, flight simulation, and video games...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- accompanying handbook) is a tool to help visualize the properties of discrete and continuous dynamical...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- made possible the interactive creation and visualization of conformal maps to regions bounded by polygons...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Microsoft Visual C++ (often abbreviated as MSVC or VC++) is a commercial (free version available ... Microsoft .NET Framework. Many applications require redistributable Visual C++ packages to function correctly. These packages ... only having to install it once. These Visual C++ redistributable and runtime packages are mostly...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- integrated collection of program analysis, transformation, and visualization components designed to facilitate experimentation with model...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Visualization Toolkit (VTK) is an open-source, freely available software system for 3D computer graphics ... image processing and visualization. VTK consists of a C++ class library and several interpreted interface ... supports a wide variety of visualization algorithms including: scalar, vector, tensor, texture, and volumetric methods ... Delaunay triangulation. VTK has an extensive information visualization framework, has a suite of 3D interaction...