- Referenced in 4311 articles
- entry directs you to Section 5.3.1 of Volume 3 of D. E. Knuth...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- want to consult other papers in this volume for further information. In both parts...
- Referenced in 578 articles
- challenge organizers are also producing refereed volumes in the AMS-DIMACS book series; these contain...
- Referenced in 403 articles
- Delaunay mesh generation and 3D surface and volume mesh generation, skin surfaces), geometry processing (surface...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- library, dynamic load-balancing, parallel offline visualisation Volume of Fluid advection scheme for interfacial flows...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- calculation, edge following, surface meshing and finally volume mesh generation. Surface and volume mesh generation...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- cusped) hyperbolic 3-manifold of finite volume can be decomposed into a finite collection ... finally its position in terms of increasing volume. For each manifold the following data ... listed: volume, Chern-Simons invariant (if orientable), homology, symmetry or isometry group, shortest geodesic, chirality...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- parabolic reconstruction of surface tension for the volume-of-fluid method. Volume-of-fluid...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- framework applicable to many applications. These finite volume methods require a “Riemann solver” to resolve ... discribed in detail in the book Finite Volume Methods for Hyperbolic Problems Virtually...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- methods like Finite Elements (FE), Finite Volumes (FV), and also Finite Differences (FD). DUNE...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- high-order finite volume method for systems of conservation laws-multi-dimensional optimal order detection ... limitation process of high-order finite volume methods based on polynomial reconstructions. Multi-dimensional Optimal...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- over polytopes and in particular to do volume computations...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- Collection for Text Categorization Research. Reuters Corpus Volume I (RCV1) is an archive of over...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- strength is that it accurately captures communication volume, but it is slower to compute than ... directed graphs (nonsymmetric matrices), where the communication volume is reduced in several cases by over...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- York, NY: Springer. The IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- applied. The documentation is comprised of three volumes, and the overview below gives in parenthesis ... whether the method is described in Volume I, II, III or V. Volume IV refers...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- cylindrical geometries. Free surfaces are represented with volume-of-fluid (VOF) data on the mesh ... Surface tension is modeled as a volume force derived from the continuum surface force...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- discretized spherical maps generated from very large volumes of astronomical data. Originally developed to address...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- compute Delaunay triangulations and alpha shapes, and volumes of Voronoi regions. The program uses exact...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Nunziato equations in the framework of finite volume, discontinuous Galerkin finite element and path-conservative...