- Referenced in 115 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- MOVCOL4: A moving mesh code for fourth-order...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- Chemotaxis: approximation of PDEs models (parabolic, hyperbolic and...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- pchip. Piecewise Cubic Hermite Interpolating Polynomial (PCHIP) ...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Hull is an ANSI C program that computes...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- PROST: a parabolic reconstruction of surface tension for...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- Julia: A fast dynamic language for technical computing...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- BRENT Algorithms for Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- VOFTools, a package of FORTRAN subroutines with analytical...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Computational methods for plasticity. Theory and applications. The...