- Referenced in 5 articles
- compute the 100(1-α)% confidence region with minimum volume in classical statistics, under suitable...
- Referenced in 1 article
- data to produce a confidence region, an area (or volume) through which a given percentage...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- near regional earthquakes and the ellipsoids that enclose the 68-percent confidence volumes ... crustal earthquakes recorded by a sparse regional seismograph network. The program was extended to locate...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- plotting joint confidence regions and intervals. Regions include classical ellipsoids, minimum-volume or minimum-length ... intervals and a fixed-sequence procedure. Such regions and intervals are useful ... assessment of multi-parameter (bio-)equivalence. Joint confidence regions for the mean and variance...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Background: In the adaptive immune system, variable regions of immunoglobulin (IG) are encoded by random ... calculations. Yet, the predicting ability and processing volume of those tools vary significantly for different ... data. Moreover, none of them give a confidence for immunoglobulin heavy diversity (IGHD) identification. Developing ... identification accuracy of the short and volatile region, IGHD. In particular, a threshold score...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 1191 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- NLPQLP - Nonlinear Programming with Non-Monotone and Distributed...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...