- Referenced in 8 articles
- flight using a Fourier method with volume penalization. We introduce FluSI, a fully parallel open ... flapping wings is handled using the volume penalization method. The modules characterizing the insect geometry...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- function topopt_multi: Multimaterial topology optimization by volume constrained Allen-Cahn system and regularized projected ... based on the penalization of the objective functional by the multiphase volume constrained Ginzburg-Landau...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- confidence bands for a smooth curve using penalized spline estimators. We consider three types ... full Bayesian approach. The volume-of-tube formula is applied for the first two methods ... show that the mixed-model formulation of penalized splines can help obtain, at least approximately...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- penalized splines in combination with simultaneous probability calculations based on the volume-of-tube formula...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- setting and later extended to the spectral volume setting by Wang and his collaborators. Unlike ... formulation requires no length based penalizing terms and is compact. However, computational results using...
- Referenced in 1 article
- monopolized by high volume GPU traffic, penalizing CPU application performance. In addition, building efficient interfaces...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- that efficiently accommodates many materials and many volume constraints. Leveraging the modular structure ... Discrete Material Optimization interpolation with the existing penalization and introduce a new parameter such that ... which material mixing and intermediate densities are penalized. Mixing that remains due to the density ... filter radius. To accommodate flexibility in the volume constraint definition, the constraint function is modified...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- order to reduce the required data volume or the deposited dose to the sample ... techniques are based on the total variation penalization and a new recently found convex functional...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- A new and simple method is proposed to...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- MUDPACK: Multigrid portable FORTRAN software for the efficient...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- PaStiX: A high-performance parallel direct solver for...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...