- Referenced in 8 articles
- insect flight using a Fourier method with volume penalization. We introduce FluSI, a fully parallel ... equations is based on a Fourier pseudospectral method with adaptive time stepping. The complex time ... flapping wings is handled using the volume penalization method. The modules characterizing the insect geometry...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- optimization by volume constrained Allen-Cahn system and regularized projected steepest descent method ... based on the penalization of the objective functional by the multiphase volume constrained Ginzburg-Landau ... fractional step projected steepest descent method. In the first step, the new design is found...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- curve using penalized spline estimators. We consider three types of estimation methods ... approach. The volume-of-tube formula is applied for the first two methods and compared ... show that the mixed-model formulation of penalized splines can help obtain, at least approximately...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- smooth curves in additive models. The method allows for handling of spatially heterogeneous functions ... penalized splines in combination with simultaneous probability calculations based on the volume-of-tube formula ... simultaneous inference directly, that is, without resampling methods. Finite sample properties of simultaneous confidence bands...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- flux formulation for the spectral volume method The local discontinuous Galerkin (LDG) viscous flux formulation ... setting and later extended to the spectral volume setting by Wang and his collaborators. Unlike ... formulation requires no length based penalizing terms and is compact. However, computational results using...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- order to reduce the required data volume or the deposited dose to the sample ... techniques are based on the total variation penalization and a new recently found convex functional ... patches. We give details of the different methods and discuss how they are implemented...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- A new and simple method is proposed to...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- MUDPACK: Multigrid portable FORTRAN software for the efficient...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- PaStiX: A high-performance parallel direct solver for...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...