- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- We present a number of application program interfaces...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- FDFD: A 3D finite-difference frequency-domain code...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- GetDP: a General Environment for the Treatment of...
- Referenced in 450 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...