- Referenced in 1 article
- Julia package NGWP.jl: Natural graph wavelet packet dictionaries. WARNING: This package is now merged into...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 1204 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 717 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- The UNLocboX is a matlab convex optimization toolbox...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- SPGL1: A solver for large-scale sparse reconstruction...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- CoSaMP: Iterative signal recovery from incomplete and inaccurate...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- The CMU Pose, Illumination, and Expression (PIE) database...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- The CIFAR-10 and CIFAR-100 are labeled...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- R package viridis. Default Color Maps from ’matplotlib...
- Referenced in 2760 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...