- Referenced in 30 articles
- regression; One-Class SVM; Regularisation Networks; SVM bounds (Span estimate, radius/margin); Wavelet Kernel; SVM Based ... Least Angle Regression (LARS) Algorithm; Wavelet Kernel Regression with backfitting; Interface with a version...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Wavelet Estimators in Nonparametric Regression: A Comparative Simulation Study. Wavelet analysis has been found ... objects. We discuss in detail wavelet methods in nonparametric regression, where the data are modelled ... extensive review of the vast literature of wavelet shrinkage and wavelet thresholding estimators developed...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- applied beyond binary classification, for problems like regression, clustering (one-class classification) or multiclass classification ... some regressors based on wavelet kernels and on some model selection problems related to multiclass...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- package refund.wave: Wavelet-Domain Regression with Functional Data. Methods for regressing scalar responses on functional...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Thresholding. The core of the wavelet approach to nonparametric regression is thresholding of wavelet coefficients...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- methods (WRM), functions for scaling by wavelet multiresolution regression (WMRR), conducting multi-model inference...
- Referenced in 639 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1768 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5201 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6112 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12661 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- ODRPACK is a software package for weighted orthogonal...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 8873 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...