- Referenced in 8 articles
- code provided here is based on wavelet methodology developed in Percival and Walden (2000); Gencay ... Selcuk and Whitcher (2001); the dual-tree complex wavelet transform (DTCWT) from Kingsbury...
- Referenced in 1 article
- also advanced ones: searchable sequences and wavelet trees. Many others can be designed using building...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- methods enhanced by high order average-interpolating wavelets and local time-stepping. The multiresolution solver ... relies on the development of a novel, tree-based multipole method. MRAG-I2D implements ... efficiently the irregular computational workload of wavelet-adapted grids on multicore nodes. The capabilities...
- Referenced in 637 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1734 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 1424 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- The SPIRAL system (www.spiral.net) is a tool for...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...