- Referenced in 117 articles
- package wavethresh: Wavelets statistics and transforms , Performs 1, 2 and 3D real and complex-valued ... wavelet transforms, nondecimated transforms, wavelet packet transforms, nondecimated wavelet packet transforms, multiple wavelet transforms, complex ... valued wavelet transforms, wavelet shrinkage for various kinds of data, locally stationary wavelet time series...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- sparse sequence” and ”Empirical Bayes selection of wavelet thresholds” by Iain M. Johnstone and Bernard ... package or S-PLUS library. The ebayesthresh_wavelet function applies the approach to wavelet transforms ... Buckheit, Chen, Donoho, Johnstone & Scargle (1995). If wavelet transforms are obtained using other software ... user to write their own wavelet smoothing routine making use of the function ebayesthresh...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- package wmtsa: Wavelet Methods for Time Series Analysis. Software to book Wavelet Methods for Time...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- overcome the limitations of orthogonal separable wavelet decompositions that were then becoming popular for image ... opposed to just re-using orthogonal wavelet filters in a redundant representation, as is done ... cycle-spinning or undecimated wavelet transforms!). Detailed information may be found in the references listed...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ForWaRD: Fourier-Wavelet regularized deconvolution for ill-conditioned systems. We propose an efficient, hybrid Fourier ... wavelet regularized deconvolution (ForWaRD) algorithm that performs noise regularization via scalar shrinkage in both ... Fourier and wavelet domains. The Fourier shrinkage exploits the Fourier transform’s economical representation ... colored noise inherent in deconvolution, whereas the wavelet shrinkage exploits the wavelet domain’s economical...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Wavelet Toolbox™ provides functions and an app for developing wavelet-based algorithms for the analysis ... images. The toolbox lets you explore wavelet properties and applications such as speech and audio...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- system, which uses semantics classification methods, a wavelet-based approach for feature extraction, and integrated...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- wavethresh: Wavelets statistics and transforms , Performs 1, 2 and 3D real and complex-valued wavelet ... transforms, nondecimated transforms, wavelet packet transforms, nondecimated wavelet packet transforms, multiple wavelet transforms, complex-valued ... wavelet transforms, wavelet shrinkage for various kinds of data, locally stationary wavelet time series, nonstationary...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- some regressors based on wavelet kernels and on some model selection problems related to multiclass...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- library of Matlab routines for wavelet analysis, wavelet-packet analysis, cosine-packet analysis and matching ... reproduce all the figures in our published wavelet articles. The interested reader can inspect...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- stochastic in nature. The tool exploits wavelets to analyze the local dependence structure ... time series. In addition, a median-based wavelet spectrum is introduced. It yields robust local...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Regularisation Networks; SVM bounds (Span estimate, radius/margin); Wavelet Kernel; SVM Based Feature Selection; Kernel ... Pursuit and Least Angle Regression (LARS) Algorithm; Wavelet Kernel Regression with backfitting; Interface with...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Algorithm 735: Wavelet transform algorithms for finite-duration discrete-time signals. The algorithms split ... wavelet transform and merge for the inverse wavelet transform are presented for finite-duration discrete...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- been applied to various models such as wavelets, kernel machines, smoothing splines, multiclass logistic models...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- proteins by incorporating their physicochemical properties and wavelet transforms into PseAAC. A cell contains thousands ... acids of a protein; and (2) the wavelet transforms derived from the numerical series along...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Haar-Fisz estimation of evolutionary wavelet spectra. We propose a new `Haar-Fisz’ technique ... spectral structure in the locally stationary wavelet model. Our method combines Haar wavelets...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- ThreshLab: Matlab algorithms for wavelet noise reduction. ThreshLab is a collection of Matlab procedures that ... provides its own procedures for wavelet transforms...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- most relevant features; and (3) the stationary wavelet transform to formulate the statistical samples. Cross ... effective. Particularly, the approach of using the wavelets to express protein/peptide sequences might...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- EFDR: Wavelet-Based Enhanced FDR for Signal Detection in Noisy Images. Enhanced False Discovery Rate ... image is first transformed into the wavelet domain in order to decorrelate any noise components ... which would carry out tests on every wavelet coefficient: EFDR choose which wavelets to test...