- Referenced in 135 articles
- package wavethresh: Wavelets statistics and transforms , Performs 1, 2 and 3D real and complex-valued ... wavelet transforms, nondecimated transforms, wavelet packet transforms, nondecimated wavelet packet transforms, multiple wavelet transforms, complex ... valued wavelet transforms, wavelet shrinkage for various kinds of data, locally stationary wavelet time series...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- sparse sequence” and ”Empirical Bayes selection of wavelet thresholds” by Iain M. Johnstone and Bernard ... package or S-PLUS library. The ebayesthresh_wavelet function applies the approach to wavelet transforms ... Buckheit, Chen, Donoho, Johnstone & Scargle (1995). If wavelet transforms are obtained using other software ... user to write their own wavelet smoothing routine making use of the function ebayesthresh...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- package wmtsa: Wavelet Methods for Time Series Analysis. Software to book Wavelet Methods for Time...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- overcome the limitations of orthogonal separable wavelet decompositions that were then becoming popular for image ... opposed to just re-using orthogonal wavelet filters in a redundant representation, as is done ... cycle-spinning or undecimated wavelet transforms!). Detailed information may be found in the references listed...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- ForWaRD: Fourier-Wavelet regularized deconvolution for ill-conditioned systems. We propose an efficient, hybrid Fourier ... wavelet regularized deconvolution (ForWaRD) algorithm that performs noise regularization via scalar shrinkage in both ... Fourier and wavelet domains. The Fourier shrinkage exploits the Fourier transform’s economical representation ... colored noise inherent in deconvolution, whereas the wavelet shrinkage exploits the wavelet domain’s economical...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Wavelet Toolbox™ provides functions and an app for developing wavelet-based algorithms for the analysis ... images. The toolbox lets you explore wavelet properties and applications such as speech and audio...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- system, which uses semantics classification methods, a wavelet-based approach for feature extraction, and integrated...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- wavethresh: Wavelets statistics and transforms , Performs 1, 2 and 3D real and complex-valued wavelet ... transforms, nondecimated transforms, wavelet packet transforms, nondecimated wavelet packet transforms, multiple wavelet transforms, complex-valued ... wavelet transforms, wavelet shrinkage for various kinds of data, locally stationary wavelet time series, nonstationary...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- WAVELETS: An Object-Oriented Toolkit for Wavelet Analysis. S+WAVELETS is an object-oriented toolkit ... wavelet analysis of signals, time series, images, and other data. It is a module ... broad range of disciplines. S+WAVELETS is being used for applications as diverse as data ... transforms, ranging from the classical discrete wavelet transform to timefrequency decompositions such as wavelet packets...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- library of Matlab routines for wavelet analysis, wavelet-packet analysis, cosine-packet analysis and matching ... reproduce all the figures in our published wavelet articles. The interested reader can inspect...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Wavelet Estimators in Nonparametric Regression: A Comparative Simulation Study. Wavelet analysis has been found ... spatially-variable objects. We discuss in detail wavelet methods in nonparametric regression, where the data ... extensive review of the vast literature of wavelet shrinkage and wavelet thresholding estimators developed ... methods treating either individual or blocks of wavelet coefficients. We compare various estimators...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- some regressors based on wavelet kernels and on some model selection problems related to multiclass...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- filters (an important concept originated from wavelet theory). We also discuss relations...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- stochastic in nature. The tool exploits wavelets to analyze the local dependence structure ... time series. In addition, a median-based wavelet spectrum is introduced. It yields robust local...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Regularisation Networks; SVM bounds (Span estimate, radius/margin); Wavelet Kernel; SVM Based Feature Selection; Kernel ... Pursuit and Least Angle Regression (LARS) Algorithm; Wavelet Kernel Regression with backfitting; Interface with...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- proteins by incorporating their physicochemical properties and wavelet transforms into PseAAC. A cell contains thousands ... acids of a protein; and (2) the wavelet transforms derived from the numerical series along...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- been applied to various models such as wavelets, kernel machines, smoothing splines, multiclass logistic models...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- edge direction histogram, 128-D wavelet texture, 225-D block-wise color moments extracted over...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Haar-Fisz estimation of evolutionary wavelet spectra. We propose a new `Haar-Fisz’ technique ... spectral structure in the locally stationary wavelet model. Our method combines Haar wavelets...
MRI Simulation and Reconstruction
- Referenced in 16 articles
- reconstruction methods including an efficient wavelet-based non-linear one. Demonstration and testing scripts ... adapt to any linear inverse problem. Wavelet transform and wavelet coefficients can be easily manipulated...