- Referenced in 41 articles
- software virtual shared memory that provides a weak consistency model. The system keeps track...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- level atomic operations and a weak memory model, enabling developers to write portable and efficient ... especially difficult under a weak memory model, where code behavior can be surprising. Building reliable...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- variables and running on top of weak memory models. The verification task is non-trivial...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Verification of concurrent programs on weak memory models. Modern multi-core processors equipped with weak ... built-in optimizations. For concurrent programs, weak memory models thereby produce interleaved executions which ... reducing the verification problem for weak memory models to the verification on SC. The reduction ... given program and weak memory model (here, TSO or PSO) -- a new program containing...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- solution methods. We present pTatin3D, a geodynamics modeling package utilising the material-point-method ... free geometric multigrid preconditioner trades flops for memory bandwidth to produce a time-to-solution ... plagued by memory bandwidth limitations), exploits local element structure to achieve weak scaling...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- dimensional topographic organization of the cortex, modeling a cortical area as an N × N sheet ... unsupervised Hebbian learning process using visual input. Weak connections are eliminated periodically, resulting in patchy ... self-organization process is very computation and memory intensive...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- physical hypothesis that is appropriate to model the turbulent convection that develops in planetary interiors ... been tested and validated by comparing weakly-nonlinear convection with the eigenmodes from a linear ... classical collocation approach both in terms of memory requirements and operation counts. The good parallelisation ... ranks. This allows the computation of numerical models in the turbulent regime of quasi-geostrophic...
- Referenced in 1 article
- dynamic stall, or numerical methods and modeling test cases, still focus on two-dimensional domains ... parallel weak scaling efficiency on 1,024 distributed memory nodes, and a 72% parallel efficiency...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- efficient execution particularly on large distributed memory parallel computers. For two-level parallelization, we introduced ... exhibited 74% parallel efficiency. As for weak scaling, efficiencies at least 60% were observed ... present a calculation of the MAPK model, a typical reaction network motif in cell signaling...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Apron: a library of numerical abstract domains for...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- A new and simple method is proposed to...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 719 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...