- Referenced in 1 article
- feasibility of the push notification service-based mobile botnet (Punobot) in several aspects. We show ... PNSs should consider to eliminate their security weaknesses...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- weak instruments, robust and multi-way clustered standard errors, as well as limited mobility bias...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 671 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 1117 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...