- Referenced in 3876 articles
- scientific literature. You go the OEIS web site, enter the numbers you have calculated ... apply for a patent! The OEIS web site includes a list of well over...
- Referenced in 3160 articles
- sets through our searchable interface. Our old web site is still available, for those ... computer science. The current version of the web site was designed in 2007 by Arthur...
- Referenced in 2451 articles
- will be a published handbook and companion Web site, both scheduled for completion ... links to software. Special features of the Web site include 3D interactive graphics ... source for both the handbook and the Web site. This is the technology of choice...
- Referenced in 1905 articles
- Logical Awesome LLC) is a web-based hosting service for version control using...
- Referenced in 1047 articles
- well as by its considerable difficulty. This web is dedicated to the study...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- author’s or the publisher’s web-page...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- CRAN is a network of ftp and web servers around the world that store identical...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- tool to create interactive learning materials as web pages. Available in many languages...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- methods... More on the projects using CGAL web page. The Computational Geometry Algorithms Library (CGAL...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- ipython shell (ala MATLAB®* or Mathematica®†), web application servers, and six graphical user interface toolkits...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- project, please see the official GNU web site. GMP’s main target platforms are Unix...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- programming model initially developed for large-scale web content processing. Data analysis meets the issue...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- down-loaded from the web-site http://www.topopt.dtu.dk...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Pfam: clans, web tools and services. Pfam is a database of protein families that currently ... detail, together with the new associated web pages. Improvements to the range of Pfam ... web tools and the first set of Pfam web services that allow programmatic access ... also presented. Pfam is available on the web in the UK (http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Software/Pfam/),...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- available and can be obtained from this web-site. It is free for academic...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- applets which will generate matrices in your Web browser, or form-based requests to generate...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Cell-PLoc: a package of Web servers for predicting subcellular localization of proteins in various ... these areas, we present a package of Web servers developed recently by hybridizing the ’higher ... bacterial and viral proteins, respectively. Using these Web servers, one can easily get the desired ... same subcellular-location subset. Some of these Web servers can be particularly used to deal...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- computers. It is often run in web browser applications to create dynamic content like message...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- ORSEE is a web-based Online Recruitment System, specifically designed for organizing economic experiments...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- software is available on NCAR’s web pages. If you are solving separable elliptic PDEs ... FISHPACK90, also available on NCAR’s web pages. Both FISHPACK and FISHPACK90 have the same...